You can help us in a number of ways:
1. Become a Friend of the League and receive a twice-yearly newsletter and other mail shots - the amount of the subscription is entirely up to you but we respectfully suggest a minimum of £10.00 per annum. It also entitles you to attend our AGM each year and take part in the election of new Trustees. Click here to find out more
2. Make a Donation by cheque or cash. If your donation can be 'gift aided' this will significantly increase the value to the Charity. Please contact the Secretary if you would like a Gift Aid form. Alternatively, DONATE ONLINE NOW by clicking here which takes you to Virgin Giving. Click here to find out more
3. Leave a Legacy in your Will – see your solicitor who will be able to advise you on how to do this. Alternatively, Boyce
Hatton will waive their fee in return for a donation to the Torbay Hospital League of Friends (the suggested minimum donation is £120 for a single will and £185 for a pair of mirror wills). Click here to find out more
4. Become a Volunteer - contact June Barnbrook and Pat Pope, Volunteer Organisers, at the League of Friends office at the Hospital. Telephone 01803 654520.
5. If you would like to become a more Active Member of the League please consider whether you would like to join one of our District Committees and thereafter help with fund raising or organising League Events. If so please contact the Hon Secretary Philip White.
6. Sign up to support us through the Torbay Lottery. It's fun, you can win prizes of up to £25,000 and if you sign up through our plage we received 50% of your ticket price - that's a really good deal for good causes!
If you would like to become a volunteer helping in our coffee shop or guiding service, please contact June or Pat, volunteer organisers at the League of Friends office on level 2 opposite main reception.
01803 654 520
If you would like to volunteer for one of our committees, or for any other enquiry, please contact
- Honorary Secretary
- Mr P.F.V. White
- 6 Haldon Close,
- Torquay, Devon, TQ1 2NA
- 01803 298170 / 07747742009