Please contact us if you would like to receive email updates on League news and events. We won't bombard you and you can unsubscibe at any time. We will never pass your details to any other organisation.
- League Vice President, Lynne Hookings, becomes an Honorary Freeman of the Borough of Torbay in recognition of her unceasing voluntary work for both the League and the NHS trust
- Summer fund-raising events - please come along and support us
- Support the new Torbay Lottery and benefit the Torbay Hospital League of Friends
- Buy tickets here and you could win up to £25,000 in this local community lottery
- The opening of Torbay Hospital's brand new state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit
- The work of the the on-site volunteers known as 'blueys' as they busily whizz around the hospital delivering notes and helping wherever they can.
If you would like to become a volunteer helping in our coffee shop or guiding service, please contact June or Pat, volunteer organisers at the League of Friends office on level 2 opposite main reception.
01803 654 520
If you would like to volunteer for one of our committees, or for any other enquiry, please contact
- Honorary Secretary
- Mr P.F.V. White
- 6 Haldon Close,
- Torquay, Devon, TQ1 2NA
- 01803 298170 / 07747742009