Please fill in your details here if you would like to receive email updates on League news and events. We won't bombard you and you can unsubscibe at any time. We will never pass your details to any other organisation.
- Launch of £1.3m campaign to upgrade the hospital's endoscopy equipment and improve cancer detection
- Christmas cards on sale
- 'A Chorus of Fashion' event at the Grand Hotel in November
- Seafront charity bedpush in bank holiday sunshine
- £2,000 fish tank for the children in the Louisa Cary ward
- Sad news - the death of Torbay Hospital League of Friends Chairman Peter Welch
- Summer raffle
- Celebrating 25 years of voluntary service from Annie Fuzzens
- Torbay MP Kevin Foster supporting fundraising activities
- A good night's sleep in the Doctor's rest room
- League Vice President, Lynne Hookings, becomes an Honorary Freeman of the Borough of Torbay in recognition of her unceasing voluntary work for both the League and the NHS trust
- Summer fund-raising events - please come along and support us
- Support the new Torbay Lottery and benefit the Torbay Hospital League of Friends
- Buy tickets here and you could win up to £25,000 in this local community lottery
- The opening of Torbay Hospital's brand new state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit
- The work of the the on-site volunteers known as 'blueys' as they busily whizz around the hospital delivering notes and helping wherever they can.
If you would like to become a volunteer helping in our coffee shop or guiding service, please contact June or Pat, volunteer organisers at the League of Friends office on level 2 opposite main reception.
01803 654 520
Thank you for anything you can give, all contributions are very much appreciated.